Class 8 Application Instructions
How to Apply (Read First):
**You will see that this application is for MS/MRE and PHD applications, you are in the correct place. First, create an account. After beginning the application, you will choose U.S. Citizen, even if you are not. Under the “Personal Information” section, at “Degree and Major” using the drop down box, select Commercial Banking Program. After you select “Save” more options will be available on the left menu to complete.
- Professional Data Section: Upload resume
- Essay: Respond to the 3 essay prompts
- Educational data: Upload transcript
- Commercial Banking Program: Upload headshot
- 2 letters of recommendation (1 professional, 1 academic): fill out recommender’s information through the application system, and they will electronically submit their recommendation
- Submit application by
October 5, 2018, 5 pm– Extended to October 12, 2018!
- Minimum GPA 3.0 recommended
- Mays students must currently be enrolled in or have already completed FINC 341 before applying. Prospective MFM-CBP students should meet with an advisor to discuss curriculum.
- Attend Fall Informational: September 13, 2018, 6 pm – 7 pm, 111 Wehner
- Attend Commercial Banking Program Career Fair: September 27, 2018, 6 pm – 8 pm, Wehner Lobby
- Attend Interview Prep: October 16, 2018, 6 pm – 7 pm, 182 Wehner
- Attend Internship Interviews: October 26, 2018