Commercial Banking Program
The Commercial Banking Program (CBP) at Mays Business School, a flagship internship program in the Department of Finance, is designed to equip students with the best practices for a career in commercial banking. CBP provides a rich developmental environment by combining formal learning, industry experience, and professional mentoring.
Key benefits of CBP include:
- Coursework specifically designed to develop banking industry skills
- One compensated internship
- Mentorship with banking executives
- Social networking events with peers, former students, and banking professionals
- Credit Analyst Certification sponsored by Risk Management Association (RMA)
- Certificate in Commercial Banking (Undergraduate business honors/finance majors only)
CBP is open to Texas A&M finance undergraduate students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents. A finance undergraduate should apply for acceptance in the fall semester of their junior year. The program requires students to complete coursework and a summer internship.
If you’d like more information, you are encouraged to join the Banking-recruiting listserv.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the message, type: