Diversity Leadership Forum Weekend
November 4-5, 2016
Apply | Testimonials
The Texas A&M MBA Program embraces the many dimensions of diversity and is committed to increasing the representation of diverse students in leadership roles. The Diversity Leadership Forum Weekend offers qualified participants an inside look into the Texas A&M MBA Program through a professional development opportunity. Business professionals will cover a number of topics focusing on improving diversity in business settings. Additionally, participants will have an opportunity to network with current students, alumni and faculty.
This invitation-only event will be at Mays Business School on the Texas A&M campus in College Station, TX, November 4-5, 2016. Click here to apply to attend.
During the Diversity Leadership Forum you will:
- Learn more about Mays Business School and our Full-Time and Professional MBA programs
- Participate in career development discussions with a special emphasis on success in today’s workplace
- Hear from a panel of business professionals
- Receive one-on-one MBA admissions coaching
- Network with panel, faculty, current and former students