The Master of Real Estate program is currently admitting qualified students for the fall and spring semesters.
|International Deadline||Dec 10||Oct 1|
|Priority Deadline||Mar 15||Oct 15|
|Final Deadline||May 1||Dec 22|
What We Look For
Our program aggressively seeks outstanding students and has an exceptional student retention record. Successful applicants demonstrate:
- Academic ability
- Desire to begin/continue a career in commercial real estate
- Leadership and other defining characteristics
Opportunities to Learn More
We invite prospective students to attend our program information sessions, held periodically throughout the year.
Email us for more information.
- 16-month program with diverse course structure
- Enrichment opportunities
- 100% job placement record
- Access to industry leaders
- Access to best practices research through the Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University
- Aggie Real Estate Network
The Master of Real Estate Program at Mays Business School at Texas A&M is ranked as the #4 Real Estate Program in the U.S
Outside the Classroom
In addition to the rigorous classroom experiences designed to equip students for a successful career in commercial real estate, the MRE at Mays Business School has exceptional student organizations and activities, including:
- Real Estate Association (REA)
- Graduate Real Estate Women (GREW)
- Competitions, memberships and other training experiences
- Meet our current students
The Master of Real Estate at Mays Business School provides exceptional outcomes to its successful graduates, including:
- Jumpstart your career
- Quickly pay back your educational investment
- Become a part of the Aggie Real Estate Network
“Going to Texas A&M to pursue my MRE was the best career decision I have made to date. This program welcomed me with arms wide open.”
– Will Padon, Associate, CBRE, MRE Class of 2012
The Association of Former Students is a powerful organization that can help advance your career.
The Aggie Real Estate Network is a strong community that supports current students and alumni in their efforts to advance their professional careers.
Contact any of our current students to find out about their experience or get advice on applying.
Students find internships and full-time jobs with our high-profile corporate partners in disciplines such as:
- Lending and Capital Markets
- Real Estate Development
- Investment and Asset Management
- Commercial Brokerage
- Consulting and Valuation
- Corporate Real Estate
Outstanding Job Placement
Since the inception of the program nearly 40 years ago, the placement rate for students within 90 days of graduation has been 100% almost every year.
Connect with Us
Learn more about events and happenings at Mays via social media: