The Master of Real Estate Program (MRE) at Texas A&M University’s Mays Business School gives students the fundamental knowledge of commercial real estate to immediately add value in the marketplace. The program’s concentration on finance, real estate law, economics, market analysis, and negotiations allows the student to explore the industry as they develop their skills and contacts. Some highlights to consider:
- 16 Month program with diverse course structure
- Enrichment Opportunities Develop Advance Competencies
- 100% Job Placement Record
- Access to Industry Leaders
- Access to Best Practices Research through the Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University
- Aggie Real Estate Network
Faculty, career advisors and mentors help students achieve the Career Goal and graduates have launched successful careers in
- Real Estate Development
- Investment and Asset Management
- Lending and Capital Markets
- Commercial Brokerage
- Valuation and Consulting
- Corporate Real Estate
Would you like to hear more?
For more information on the program and to learn about applying, consider attending one of our Thursday afternoon Information Sessions, which are held every Thursday, 2:00 p.m., in room 341A Wehner. Please see Information Session Schedule for possible changes/cancellations. We look forward to seeing you there!