Application submission and departmental review are conducted electronically.
We do not use official test scores or transcripts to review Mays Ph.D. in Business Administration Program applications.
- Submit online application and upload requested documents only. Do not mail paper documents or additional information.
- Use ApplyYourself online application at mays.tamu.edu/graduateapplication.
- Application fee paid online by credit card within the ApplyYourself application system.
- Upload supporting documents:
- Essay/Personal statement question(s).
- Scanned transcripts (.pdf) from each senior-level post secondary institution for the review process.
- To reduce file size, scan dpi around 150 if needed.
- Unofficial transcripts printed from student academic accounts may be uploaded.
- We understand a transcript may not list final grades if applying in a current semester.
- Professional resume.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation uploaded into ApplyYourself by the recommenders or they may submit by email. No more than three will be accepted for review.
- Unofficial GMAT or GRE scores will be typed in your application. Do not send an official or hard copy.
- The Core Residency Questionnaire is contained within the application.
- Ph.D. applicants only need to complete parts A and B.
- Parts C-H are for MS/MRE applicants only and should not be completed by Ph.D. Applicants.
- International applicant section
- Unofficial TOEFL or IELTS score will be typed in your application plus completing international section.
- We can review your application and make a decision without an “official” TOEFL score on file. However, if you are admitted to the program, university regulations may require you to take the TOEFL during your first year in residence.
- Not reviewed: certificates, writing samples, research, etc.