The Trading, Risk & Investments Program
2018 APPLICATION NOW OPEN! Click here for details.
The Trading, Risk & Investments Program (TRIP) prepares students in the fields of trading, investments and risk management by combining exceptional class instruction with hands-on, internship-based experience. TRIP is open to any undergraduate student classified as U2 or U3 at Texas A&M in any major.
Key benefits of TRIP include:
- Guaranteed access to select coursework and programs
- Automatic acceptance to Masters of Financial Management (MFM)
- Three paid market-related internships
- Mentoring by senior executives from advisory board member firms
- Exclusive networking events, physical asset tour, and trade floor visits
- Participation in market and industry related activities
- Certificate in Trading, Risk & Investments (if student completes TRIP with BBA FINC or BBA BHNR/FINC
If you are looking for a career in investments, trading, or risk analysis, this is the road to your future!