- See the Prerequisites and Admissions Standards tabs for additional details.
– GRE/GMAT scores
– 2 Letters of Recommendation
– Unofficial transcript
- Texas A&M Sophomores and Juniors: Accelerated Admissions allows Texas A&M undergraduates to achieve an early start . They will begin taking MSF courses in August 2020, while working to finish their undergraduate degree.
- Seniors and Beyond: Current Seniors, who will be graduating no later than May 2020 and interested candidates who have already graduated can apply for Standard Admissions and begin their coursework in August 2020. Standard Admissions students can choose to complete the MSF in either one year or 18 months. However, students who have not completed a finance-related internship prior to their full time year are encouraged to do the 18 month program in order to have the opportunity to complete a finance-related internship.
- International Students: Please see the International tab above for more information on the additional application requirements for International students.
Application Deadline (Standard & 4+1) Earliest Possible
Interview Window Latest Decision Date
August 16, 2019
August 16 August 26 - 29 August 30
October 25, 2019
October 25 November 11 - 14 November 18
January 3, 2020
January 3 January 13 - 16 January 20
Lightning Round: Applying in this deadline enables students to receive an admissions decision by August 30, which gives them adequate time to update their resume before the fall career fairs. Students applying in the Lightning Round should plan to attend the FINC 601 Career Fair Prep Session in the Wehner Building on Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 7:30pm in Wehner 185.
Priority 1: This is the primary deadline. It gives maximum time to register for any prerequisite courses the student needs to take in the spring semester. The deadline also gives time for the student to prepare their resume for the spring career fairs.
Priority 2: For students who have too busy of a fall semester, this deadline offers a final option. The deadline allows the student to know just in time to register for any prerequisite courses and to prepare their resume for the spring career fairs.