Applications must be complete with the requirements below to be considered
See the Prerequisites and Admissions Standards tabs for additional details.
- GRE/GMAT scores
- We recommend that you sign up for the GRE ‘At-Home’ testing option, and after you submit make sure you write down your quantitative score and/or take a photo. Once you leave the submission page, you won’t have access to your scores for approximately 2 weeks. This could result in an incomplete application. It’s possible to take the GMAT; however, you won’t get your unofficial scores immediately (it could take up to 7-10 days), delaying your application and possibly preventing being able to apply by the deadline.
- Ensure your resume is up to date with jobs/internships held since beginning college in addition to future summer internships attained.
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Submit unofficial transcripts (PDF) of all colleges attended, including TAMU
Latest Recommended GRE Testing Date Deadline Interview Window Latest Decision Date Who Can Apply MSF Start Date
Lightning MSF Application opens 6/10/22 7/7/22 7/29/22
8/22 - 8/24/22 8/29/22 A&M Sophomores (Dec '24 or May '25 grads)
A&M Seniors (May '23 grads)
Alternate Round (space pending) 12/14/22 1/6/23
1/17 - 1/20/23 1/20/23 A&M Sophomores (Dec '24 or May '25 grads) May 2023
- Texas A&M Sophomores: Sophomore Start allows Texas A&M undergraduates to achieve an early start. They will begin taking MSF courses in August of their entry year, while working to finish their undergraduate degree.
- Texas A&M Seniors: Senior Start allows Texas A&M undergraduates to take one MSF course during their senior year before beginning their full time MSF year after undergraduate graduation.
- International Students: Only international students who are already current sophomores at Texas A&M are eligible to apply.
- *Note to students with excess credit hours: Students that are classified as a junior or senior as a result of excess transfer credit hours upon entry to their undergraduate degree can contact us to clarify admission qualifications.
Lightning Round: Texas A&M Sophomores and Seniors are eligible to apply.
General Round: Texas A&M Sophomores are eligible to apply.
Career Fair Advantage: You will know if you’re admitted by the end of Add/Drop week for each semester, which enables you to update your resume in plenty of time for the career fairs!