- See the Prerequisites and Admissions Standards tabs for additional details.
– GRE/GMAT scores
– 2 Letters of Recommendation
– Unofficial transcript
- Accelerated Admissions: Texas A&M Sophomores and Juniors are eligible for apply in Accelerated Admissions. They will then begin taking MSF courses in August 2019, while working to finish their undergraduate degree.
- Standard Admissions: Current Seniors, who will be graduating no later than May 2019, and interested candidates who have already graduated can apply for Standard Admissions and begin their full time year in the MSF in August 2019.
- International: Please see the International tab for more information on the additional application requirements for International students.
(Standard & 4+1)
Interview Window Latest Decision Date Lightning Round
September 3, 2018
September 4 September 6 - 7 September 10 Priority 1
October 26, 2018
October 27 November 26 - 28 December 3 Priority 2
January 4, 2019
January 7 January 14 - 17 January 21
Upon receiving an offer of admission, applicants will be required to submit a deposit of $1,000 to secure their place in the Program within two weeks. When the student matriculates, the deposit will be applied towards tuition for the first semester.
Lightning Round: Applying in this deadline enables students to receive an admissions decision by Sept. 10, which gives them adequate time to update their resume before the fall career fairs. Students applying in the Lightning Round must attend the FINC 601 Career Fair Prep Session on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 from 5:30-6:30pm in Wehner 181. Dress is business professional.
Priority 1: This is the primary deadline. It gives maximum time to register for any prerequisite courses the student needs to take in the Spring semester. The deadline also gives time for the student to prepare their resume for the Spring career fairs.
Priority 2: For students who have too busy of a fall semester, this deadline offers a final option. The deadline allows the student to know just in time to register for any prerequisite courses and to prepare their resume for the Spring career fairs.