*The 2020/21 MSF Application is not yet available. It is anticipated to open in mid-July. Please check back for updates.
- See the Prerequisites and Admissions Standards tabs for additional details.
– GRE/GMAT scores
– 2 Letters of Recommendation
– Unofficial transcript
(Standard & 4+1)
Interview Window Latest Decision Date Who Can Apply
August 14, 2020
Aug. 14 Aug. 25 - 27 Aug. 31 A&M Seniors, Juniors & Sophomores
Non-A&M Seniors & Graduates
October 30, 2020
Oct. 30 Nov. 17 - 19 Nov. 23 A&M Juniors & Sophomores
January 8, 2021
Jan. 8 Jan. 19 - 21 Jan. 25 A&M Sophomores
- Texas A&M Sophomores and Juniors: Accelerated Admissions allows Texas A&M undergraduates to achieve an early start. They will begin taking MSF courses in August 2021, while working to finish their undergraduate degree.
- Seniors and Beyond: Current Seniors, who will be graduating no later than May 2021 and interested candidates who have already graduated can apply for Standard Admissions and begin their coursework in August 2021. Standard Admissions students can complete the MSF in one year.
- International Students: Please see the International tab above for more information on the additional application requirements for International students.
Lightning Round: Applying in this deadline enables students to receive an admissions decision by August 30, which gives them adequate time to update their resume before the fall career fairs. *Please note: College seniors, graduates and non-A&M students’ applications are limited to the August 14 Lightning Round deadline. Current A&M juniors and sophomores are welcome to also apply in the Lightning Round.
Priority 1: This is the primary deadline for current Texas A&M juniors and sophomores. It gives maximum time to register for any prerequisite courses the student needs to take in the spring semester. The deadline also gives time for the student to prepare their resume for the spring career fairs. *Texas A&M juniors and sophomores can apply in the Lightning and Priority 1 rounds.
Priority 2: For Texas A&M sophomore students who have too busy of a fall semester, this deadline offers a final option. The deadline allows the student to know just in time to register for any prerequisite courses and to prepare their resume for the spring career fairs. *Texas A&M sophomores can apply in all three rounds.