Applications must be complete with the requirements below to be considered
Current Texas A&M Sophomores: The application for Fall ’22 is now open!
See the Prerequisites and Admissions Standards tabs for additional details.
- GRE/GMAT scores
- We recommend that you sign up for the GRE ‘At-Home’ testing option, and after you submit make sure you write down your quantitative score and/or take a photo. Once you leave the submission page, you won’t have access to your scores for approximately 2 weeks. This could result in an incomplete application. It’s possible to take the GMAT; however, you won’t get your unofficial scores immediately (it could take up to 7-10 days), delaying your application and possibly preventing being able to apply by the deadline.
- Ensure your resume is up to date with jobs/internships held since beginning college in addition to future summer internships attained.
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Submit unofficial transcripts (PDF) of all colleges attended, including TAMU
Latest Recommended GRE Testing Date Deadline Interview Window Latest Decision Date Who Can Apply MSF Start Date
Lightning 7/8/21 7/30/21
8/31 - 9/2/21 9/3/21 A&M Sophomores (Dec '23 or May '24 grads) May 2022
General Application opens 9/13/21 12/15/22 1/7/22
1/18 - 1/20/22 1/21/22 A&M Sophomores (Dec '23 or May '24 grads) May 2022
- Texas A&M Sophomores: Accelerated Admissions allows Texas A&M undergraduates to achieve an early start. They will begin taking MSF courses in August of their entry year, while working to finish their undergraduate degree.
- International Students: Only international students who are already current sophomores at Texas A&M are eligible to apply.
- *Note to students with excess credit hours: Students that are classified as a junior or senior as a result of excess transfer credit hours upon entry to their undergraduate degree can contact us to clarify admission qualifications.
Lightning Round: Texas A&M Sophomores (graduation dates of Dec. ’23 or May ’24) are eligible to apply.
Career Fair Advantage: You will know if you’re admitted by September 3, 2021, which enables you to update your resume in plenty of time for the career fairs!