- See the Prerequisites and Admissions Standards tabs for additional details.
– GRE/GMAT scores
– 2 Letters of Recommendation
– Unofficial transcript
- Accelerated Admissions: Texas A&M Sophomores and Juniors are eligible for apply in Accelerated Admissions. They will then begin taking MSF courses in August 2019, while working to finish their undergraduate degree.
- Standard Admissions: Current Seniors, who will be graduating no later than May 2019 and interested candidates who have already graduated can apply for Standard Admissions and begin their coursework in August 2019. Standard Admissions students can choose to complete the MSF in either one year or 18 months.
- International: Please see the International tab for more information on the additional application requirements for International students.
Application Deadline (Standard & 4+1) Earliest Possible
Interview Window Latest Decision Date
March 17, 2019
March 18 Individually Scheduled April 1
Now until April 12, 2019
Date Application is Submitted Individually Scheduled April 19
September 3, 2019
September 4 September 6 - 7 September 10
October 26, 2019
October 27 November 26 - 30 December 3
January 4, 2020
January 7 January 14 - 17 January 21
Lightning Round: Applying in this deadline enables students to receive an admissions decision by Sept. 10, which gives them adequate time to update their resume before the fall career fairs. Students applying in the Lightning Round must attend the FINC 601 Career Fair Prep Session in the Wehner Building in August- Exact details on time/location is TBA for 2019.
Priority 1: This is the primary deadline. It gives maximum time to register for any prerequisite courses the student needs to take in the spring semester. The deadline also gives time for the student to prepare their resume for the spring career fairs.
Priority 2: For students who have too busy of a fall semester, this deadline offers a final option. The deadline allows the student to know just in time to register for any prerequisite courses and to prepare their resume for the Spring career fairs.
Rolling Admissions: Students may apply anytime from now until April 12, 2019. Applications are considered as soon as they are received, as space in the program permits.