- Texas A&M Sophomores: Accelerated Admissions provides Texas A&M undergraduates with an early start to increase their career/internship opportunities. Students take 14 hours of MSF courses at the undergraduate tuition rate. The Accelerated Admissions program supports students who are planning on graduating in December.
- Texas A&M International Students: The program provides Texas A&M international students who are sophomores a US-based finance education. Note: The program is not considered a STEM program for work visa purposes.
The MSF program leverages a strong academic platform to achieve 90%+ career launch success through:
- Strong Corporate Relationships: The MSF Advisory Board is made up approximately 30 of the top consulting, financial services firms and corporations that have chosen to be highly involved with and to recruit heavily from the Program.
- Career Preparation: The program provides specialized preparation for careers in corporate finance, financial services, and consulting.
- Professional Designations: The program provides exam preparation for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exam and the Chartered Market Technician (CMT) exam. Scholarships are available for these exams as well.