- Texas A&M Sophomores: Accelerated Admissions provides Texas A&M undergraduates with an early start to increase their career/internship opportunities. Students take 14 hours of MSF courses at the undergraduate tuition rate. The Accelerated Admissions program supports students who are planning on graduating in December.
- Texas A&M International Students: The program provides Texas A&M international students who are sophomores a US-based finance education. Note: The program is not considered a STEM program for work visa purposes.
The MSF program leverages a strong academic platform to achieve 90%+ career launch success through:
- Strong Corporate Relationships: The MSF Advisory Board is made up 35+ of the top consulting, financial services firms and corporations that have chosen to be highly involved with and to recruit heavily from the Program.
- Career Preparation: The program provides specialized preparation for careers in corporate finance, financial services, and consulting.
- Professional Designations: The program provides exam preparation for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exam and the Chartered Market Technician (CMT) exam. Scholarships are available for these exams as well.