The MS-HRM graduate program provides students with unparalleled opportunities to start or advance their careers in HR.
- Full-Time, On-Campus, Non-thesis Graduate Program
- 37-Credit Hours – 3 Semesters
- Foundational Coursework
- Professional Leadership Development
- 21 Fortune 500 Partner Companies
- 97% Career Placement
Virtual Info Sessions:
Last MS-HRM (Full Time) info session before the March 15th deadline: Tuesday, March 1st 1:00pm-1:30PM CST. RSVP to Rochelle Read at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be sent a zoom invitation.
Please contact the MS-HRM Program Manager Rochelle Read for more information.
Current Class Profile
- Avg. GRE Score – 306
- Avg. Undergrad GPA – 3.62
- Students with Intern or Full-Time Work Experience – 23
Undergraduate Majors: HRM, HRD, Business, Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Communications, and others
*Data reported from 2020 student applications
Fall 2022 Application will open on September 15, 2021
- December 15th – Priority Deadline
- February 1st – Round 2 Deadline
- February 15th – Final Deadline – International Applicants
- March 1st – Round 3 Deadline – U.S. Applicants
- March 15th – Final Deadline – U.S. Applicants
**ALL Deadlines – 11 p.m. CST
Applicants are notified of admissions decisions as they are determined, typically no later than April.
The MS-HRM program is strategically designed to equip our students with the skills and tools to build a strong foundation in a range of HR competencies with a heavy influence of increased business-acumen knowledge.
Growth and Development
Students are provided with various opportunities for leadership development through exposure to experiences such as:
- Professional Workshops
- Fortune 500 Executive Guest Speakers
- Internal and External Case Studies
- 360 Peer Review Evaluation
- Mentorship Program