The MS-HRM graduate program provides students with unparalleled opportunities to start or advance their careers in HR.
- Full-Time, On-Campus, Non-thesis Graduate Program
- 37-Credit Hours – 3 Semesters
- Foundational Coursework
- Professional Leadership Development
- 21 Fortune 500 Partner Companies
- 100% Career Placement (within 3 months of graduation)
Upcoming Virtual Chats with Current Students & Recent Graduates
All times are 5:00PM-5:30PM (CST)
- Tuesday, January 17th
- Wednesday, January 25th
- Monday, January 30th
- Monday, February 6th
- Wednesday, February 15th
- Monday, February 27th
- Monday, March 6th
Please register here: https://tx.ag/mshrminfo
A Zoom link will be provided for all registered participants.
Current Class Profile
- Avg. GRE Score – 306
- Avg. Undergrad GPA – 3.62
- Students with Intern or Full-Time Work Experience – 23
Undergraduate Majors: We welcome ALL majors who are interested to apply. A large portion of our students have HRM, HRD, Business, Management, Psychology, Sociology, Economics, and Communications.
*Data reported from 2020 student applications
Fall 2022 Application will open on September 15, 2021
- December 15th – Priority Deadline
- February 1st – Round 2 Deadline
- February 15th – Final Deadline – International Applicants
- March 1st – Round 3 Deadline – U.S. Applicants
- March 15th – Final Deadline – U.S. Applicants
**ALL Deadlines – 11 p.m. CST
Applicants are notified of admissions decisions as they are determined, typically no later than April.
The MS-HRM program is strategically designed to equip our students with the skills and tools to build a strong foundation in a range of HR competencies with a heavy influence of increased business-acumen knowledge.
Growth and Development
Students are provided with various opportunities for leadership development through exposure to experiences such as:
- Professional Workshops
- Fortune 500 Executive Guest Speakers
- Internal and External Case Studies
- 360 Peer Review Evaluation
- Mentorship Program