- Helps develop four core skill areas: conceptual, technical, interpersonal, and communication.
- Specialized HRM coursework alongside exposure to core components of management and functional areas of accounting, finance, marketing, and operations.
Curriculum and Course Layout:
- 16 month, 37-credit hour
- Full-time, non-thesis graduate program
- 12 credit-hours (4 classes) per semester
- 1 professional summer internship
A general background in business courses is necessary to complete the MS-HRM program. If you are lacking any of the CBK courses, you can take them prior to OR during the program.
- Survey of Accounting Principles or Introductory Accounting
- Survey of Marketing
Students may take an elective, if necessary, depending on previous undergraduate coursework. Suggested electives include:
- International Business Policy
- Negotiating in a Competitive Environment
- Managing Projects