There are several options for those who need help paying for their graduate studies in HRM.
Loans and grants
There are several financial assistance programs available to graduate students through Texas A&M’s Department of Student Financial Aid. Programs available include:
- Federal Student Loan (FSL)
- Hinson-Hazlewood Loan
- State Student Incentive Grant (SSIG)
- Texas Public Education Grant (TPEG)
- College work-study (CW-S)
- Regular part-time employment
- Emergency short term loans
To find out more about the financial assistance options available to you, visit the Department of Student Financial Aid’s site at financialaid.tamu.edu or contact the MS-HRM program at MS-HRM@mays.tamu.edu.