Application Submission Deadlines:
- December 15th – Priority Deadline
- February 15th – Final Deadline – International Applicants
- March 15th – Preferred Deadline – U.S. Applicants
- April 1st – Final Deadline – U.S. Applicants
*ALL applications deadlines are at 11pm CST
- Orientation: All new students will receive an email with orientation dates in August
- Class Registration: Students will complete guided class registration during orientation in August
- Class Registration: As registration approaches, you will be notified of the specific courses in which you should plan to enroll
- Spring (2nd Program Semester) – registration will take place during the Fall
- Summer (Professional Internship) – registration will take place during the Spring
- Fall (3rd Program Semester) – registration will take place during the Spring
- Things to Note:
- Online schedule of classes and registration instructions are made available prior to registration periods at howdy.tamu.edu.
- Spring registration information is typically accessible in late October.
- Summer and Fall registration information is made available during late March.
- You will not be allowed to register if you have holds on your student account. Check for holds at howdy.tamu.edu.
*Check and re-check your schedule and fee statement. It is up to you to make sure your registration is complete and accurate. It’s also up to you to ensure that your fees have been paid.
- Mays Business School Events Calendar – events within the business school
- Texas A&M University Academic Calendar – first day of classes, course add/drop period, holidays, etc.
- Student Financial Services Calendar – tuition due dates
- Office of Graduate Studies Calendar – degree plan deadline, graduation date