Our program encourages students to have learning experiences outside the classroom and to interact with corporate marketing professionals. These opportunities include:
- Company-sponsored projects: Teams of MS Marketing students are matched with sponsoring firms for two, semester-long projects. Students acquire hands-on experience working on real-world business projects and develop strategic thinking and business leadership skills.
- To be considered for a consulting project, please fill out the form linked here.
- We are currently seeking projects for Spring 2024 and Fall 2024.
- Winter Applied Marketing Project designed to “Enhance the World’s Prosperity”
- Career Preparation through company site visits and professional networking events.
“I just wanted to take a minute to express how impressed I was with the job the MSM students did on the project. The content they provided was excellent and we intend to incorporate it in our planning and execution for our new store. As an Aggie and former Mays student, it gives me a great sense of pride to see such an accomplished group of young Aggies. They have a bright future ahead of them.”
President/Chief Executive Officer | Brookshire Brothers