The Master of Science in Marketing Program, which is ranked as the #5 MS Marketing Program in the U.S. by Best-Masters.com (2021) and QS Business Masters (2022), offers the following unique features and benefits:
- Cutting-edge marketing knowledge: Our program emphasizes cutting-edge marketing concepts, tools and techniques in real-world business settings.
- Corporate Mentorship Program: Each student is assigned to a member of the program’s 16-person Advisory Board. This board member serves as the student’s “Corporate Mentor” throughout the program.
- Hands-on experience: Students acquire hands-on marketing experience in business settings through participation in real-world, company-sponsored projects.
- Regular interaction with business community: Our program challenges students to develop strategic thinking and business leadership skills by interacting with visiting executives and entrepreneurs in various forums.
Student profile: Our program is designed to serve two groups of students:
- Students who choose to enroll in a specialized graduate program in marketing immediately after completing their undergraduate degree.
- Students who choose to enroll in a specialized graduate program in marketing after acquiring some work experience.
“Applying to the MS Marketing program was the best academic decision that I have ever made.”
– McGuinn Meriwether
Marketing Systems Analyst, Southwest Airlines