What We Look For
Admission to the MS Marketing program is based on the assessment of several factors, including:
- Demonstrated leadership and academic potential
- Academic performance in undergraduate coursework (of the most recent admits, average GPA of the last 60 hours is 3.5)
- GRE or GMAT scores*
- Letters of reference
- Honors, awards and extracurricular activities
- Relevant work experience (recommended, but not required)
- Demonstrated written and verbal English proficiency
- TOEFL scores (international students only)
*Although there are no minimum scores required for admission, it is recommended that applicants have at least a 152 verbal and 154 quantitative scores on the GRE or a score of 600 on the GMAT.
The Institution Code for the GRE is 6003. The Program Code for the GMAT is 7B7-K9-03.