- A limited number of merit-based scholarships available to exceptional applicants of all academic backgrounds
- Will be awarded to the most competitive applicants at the scholarship committee’s discretion
STEM to Stocks Fellowship
- Merit-based scholarships exclusive to exceptional STEM undergraduate students that are admitted into the program
Stuart W. Murff ’73 Scholarship
- The Murff Scholarship is a gift from the Murff family in honor of Stuart W. Murff ’73, a former MSF student. The student that achieves the highest grade in FINC 601A (August Boot Camp) will receive the one-time award of $5,000.
Todd Bland Memorial Scholarship
- The Todd Bland Memorial Scholarship is a gift from the Bland family. It is awarded to female students pursuing the MS Finance degree who demonstrate the highest academic potential in their cohort as assessed by the scholarship committee.
For more information about what general aid is available to all graduate students at Texas A&M University, please visit the Scholarships and Financial Aid Website at: https://financialaid.tamu.edu/Graduate
The Texas Aggie Graduate Grants are need-based awards for Texas residents. Each student may receive up to $1,500 per semester in the fall and spring and $750 per semester in the summer with a maximum of $3000 annually. Applications are provided during the summer to students who meet the eligibility requirements.