All applications are submitted online. Applications are accepted for the fall semester only. Accepted applicants who need to complete prerequisites may be allowed to enroll in the spring or summer to complete these courses.
The application period begins approximately September 1. Applications are then considered on an ongoing basis until the class is full, which typically happens early in the spring semester. After that, applicants meeting admission criteria are placed on a wait list in case a spot in the incoming class becomes available. As there are a limited number of applicants admitted and decisions are made on a rolling basis, prospective students are encouraged to apply during the fall or very early spring semester.
*All admitted students are required to pay a $500 non-refundable fee for committing to the program. This $500 will then be deducted from the fall semester tuition.
- International students desiring to take prerequisite courses in the spring should have their completed fall application submitted by September 15.
- U.S. students desiring to take their prerequisite courses in the spring should have their completed applications submitted by November 1.
- Applicants who wish to be considered for a university-level Graduate Merit Fellowship (for U.S. students with very high grades and GMAT/GRE scores), should submit their application by December 10.
- Students desiring to take prerequisite courses in the summer should have their application submitted by February 15 (international students) or March 15 (U.S. students).
- Current Texas A&M University students applying to the 12 month program should apply during the fall or early Spring semester of their Junior year.