Europe Marketing Faculty-led Program
Travel through 7 countries of Europe for 4 weeks with Marketing Professor Steve McDaniel (Dr. Mac) and earn 3-6 credit hours of course work!
May 12 – June 8, 2022
November 1, 2021
- Open to all majors
- Sophomore (U2) classification or higher
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Course Prerequisite: MKTG 321 or MKTG 409
- Attend all spring 2022 pre-departure meetings
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
- MKTG/IBUS 402: International Marketing: Study Abroad
- MKTG/IBUS 403: International Market Entry Strategies
$8,897 (does not include tuition)
Visit the Department of Marketing website for this program at https://mays.tamu.edu/department-of-marketing/marketing-study-abroad.