For more information regarding COVID-19 and the status of education abroad programs, please refer to the Education Abroad COVID-19 Updates website.
The opportunities listed below are coordinated by organizations outside of Mays Business School and Texas A&M University.
- International Research Abroad Program in Yucatan, Mexico from May 14-29, 2022. Learn more and apply by February 1, 2022 at tx.ag/MaysIRAP.
- L.T. Jordan Fellows Program: Pre-Proposal due early October | Full Proposal due mid-October
International Business Conferences
- Business Today Conferences (hosted by Princeton University)
- HPAIR (hosted by Harvard University)
- World Business Dialogue (hosted by the University of Cologne in Germany)
- South American Business Forum (hosted in Argentina)Transfer Credit Programs
Affiliate third party providers:
Texas A&M has chosen to affiliate with the following providers. Their program offerings can be found by visiting their websites linked below. Students must complete an application in the Education Abroad Portal prior to completing the provider’s application.