Howdy! (This is how we say “hello” in Texas.)
We are delighted you are considering Mays Business School at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas for your reciprocal exchange.
Mays Business School offers a dynamic learning environment with programs consistently ranked among the top public business schools. We are accredited by AACSB international and strive to be a vibrant learning organization that creates impactful knowledge and develops transformational leaders.
Mays Business School Fact Sheet (2021-22) contains information for international students hoping to spend a semester or two at Mays.
Most important to note is the application deadline for both undergraduate and graduate reciprocal exchanges:
- Fall Semester or Academic Year – March 1 (Nomination due from host university by February 15.)
- Spring Semester – September 15 (Nomination due from host university by September 1.)
Mays Business School Incoming Exchange Brochure contains information for international students about Texas A&M University and Mays Business School, as well as College Station and the surrounding areas. Check out the brochure to learn about the history of the university, how to get involved on campus, places to eat, things to do, and so much more!
Click for additional information:
- Mays Business School
- Texas A&M University
- College Station, Texas
- Reciprocal Exchange Partners
- Mays Business School rankings
- CIBS Office & Contact Information
- TAMU Education Abroad Incoming Exchange Overview
- Student Savings Guide – from Coupon Chief
If you have additional questions, please contact Ms. Natsuki Hara 979-845-7256 or email@example.com.
Center for International Business Studies
Mays Business School