Howdy! (This is how we say “hello” in Texas.)
We are delighted you are considering Mays Business School at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas for your reciprocal exchange.
Mays Business School offers a dynamic learning environment with programs consistently ranked among the top public business schools. We are accredited by AACSB international and strive to be a vibrant learning organization that creates impactful knowledge and develops transformational leaders.
Mays Business School Fact Sheet (2018-19) contains information for international students hoping to spend a semester or two at Mays.
Most important to note is the application deadline for both undergraduate and graduate reciprocal exchanges:
- Fall Semester or Academic Year – March 1 (Nomination due from host university by February 15.)
- Spring Semester – October 1 (Nomination due from host university by September 1.)
Click for additional information:
- Mays Business School
- Texas A&M University
- College Station, Texas
- Reciprocal Exchange Partners
- Mays Business School rankings
- CIBS Office & Contact Information
- Texas A&M Study Abroad Incoming Exchange Handbook
If you have additional questions, please contact Mr. Jye Shafer 979-845-7256.
Center for International Business Studies
Mays Business School