An Evening With Women In Sales
This brand new event from the Women in Sales Initiative is an authentic opportunity for sales students and sales businesswomen to learn, discuss, and connect over dinner.
- October 13, 6-8:30 pm at the Cocanougher Center at Mays Business School.
- Attendees include sales businesswomen, sales faculty and staff at Mays, and students who are interested in sales.
- The evening will begin with a networking portion with light hors d’oeuvres followed by a networking dinner.
- Guest Speaker Katherine Cox ’18, Stella Imports Brand Manager for Anheuser-Busch, will also lead discussion on a variety of topics regarding saleswomen in the workplace.
- Attire is Business Casual.
- This event is hosted by the Sales Leadership Institute at no charge.
- An RSVP is required. This event has limited seating, and early registration is encouraged.
- An Evening With Women in Sales is worth 50 PDiS points.
|Women's Leadership Initiative Conference - Oct 14
We would like to invite all our attendees to join us at the Women's Leadership Initiative Conference the next day, Oct 14, from 8:30-4 pm.
Regular admission is $150 for individuals, $100 for faculty/staff, and $30 for students. You will be responsible for purchasing your own admission to the conference, but if you'd like to join our Sales group for conference seating, please email Naomi Rockhold at email@example.com by Monday, September 26.
Questions? Contact Naomi Rockhold at firstname.lastname@example.org.