Analytics Case Competition
April 17, 2020
- THIS WILL BE A VIRTUAL COMPETITION.
- You and your team are expected to collaborate to create a presentation that you will give virtually via Zoom to a panel of judges.
- Teams can be comprised of 2 to 4 Texas A&M students who will present together to a panel of judges.
- You will be assigned one 30 minute block and will have 20 minutes to present your case then 10 minutes of Q&A (a PowerPoint is expected).
- The first 10 teams registered will be invited to compete.
- There will be a cash prize of $1,000 for the winning team and $500 for the runner up.
- All competitors will receive 100 (experience) points towards their Professional Distinction.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR
Sign up today!!
Please email Andrew Loring if you’d like to find out more!