Women in Sales Networking Etiquette Event
This event from the Women in Sales Initiative is an authentic opportunity for sales students and sales businesswomen to learn, discuss, and connect.
- March 23, 2-4 pm
- Attendees include sales businesswomen, sales faculty and staff at Mays, and students who are interested in sales.
- There are limited spots, so sign up while you can!
- This event is to help prepare our female students for challenges that they might encounter when they enter the workforce. Hear from women who will share their personal experiences about challenges they have faced and how they overcame them, and/or what they would do differently looking back on a situation/experience with the knowledge and confidence they have now, etc.
- Attire is Business Casual.
- This event is hosted by the Sales Leadership Institute at no charge.
- An RSVP is required. This event has limited seating, and early registration is encouraged.
- The Women in Sales Networking Etiquette Event is worth 50 PDiS points.