Women In Sales
Women in Sales
The Reynolds and Reynolds SALES LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE is proud to present a series of programs that support women moving into careers in Sales.
For the 2022-2023 school year, Women in Sales will offer 3 events that provide women with networking opportunities, training sessions, and experiences to add to their resumes.
This initiative works in tandem with the Professional Distinction in Sales (PDiS) program; by participating in the Women in Sales events students can earn points toward their PDiS.
Students who participate in at least 2 Women in Sales events will earn an extra 25 points towards PDiS.
- Women’s Resource Center Salary Negotiation Workshops
- 25 PDiS Training Points
- Ongoing from September 20 through November 17
- Only one session is required
- An Evening with Women in Sales
- 50 PDiS Networking Points
- Networking Dinner and Guest Speaker
- October 13 at 6 pm
- Women’s Leadership Conference
- 100 PDiS Networking Points
- October 14
The Reynolds and Reynolds SALES LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE is pleased to once again support this event as a sponsor. If you are interested in attending as our guest, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 25th.